Android Recovery ModeDo you own a Samsung smartphone? And want to find out how to enter in to recovery mode on it? Then you are on right place now. This article explains how easily one can enter in to recovery mode and apply changes to your android device. You do not need to be an expert to do that even a newbie can enter to recovery mode and use those available options to perform advance task.
But before that lets find out those options which recovery mode allow us to do advance task. Recovery mode on Android devices is a separate hidden part, can be explore by pressing some specified key combination. So, what will you going to explore after entering the recovery mode. Check out available options in recovery mode.
Android Recovery mode menu options:
- reboot system now
- apply update from external storage
- wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache partition
- apply update from cache
So, as we all know that what is recovery mode, then lets move on to entering in to recovery mode. Before that, remember that this method only works on Samsung android smartphone and may not work on any other android phones. However you can try this key combination on other phone. If not work then you can search for your key combination on net.
How to enter recovery mode on Samsung smartphone:
- Complete switch off your phone
- Now, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together (press 3 button together for few seconds until device model name appear on screen)
- After releasing buttons, within few seconds recovery mode will appear with all those options mentioned above.
- In the recovery mode, use Volume Up and Volume Down keys to toggle between menu options and press power button to run any menu option.
- After applying task, select "reboot system now" to boot in to regular mode.